Simplify your 2D schematic design of pneumatics, electrical wires and piping
Trying to translate 2D schematics into route 3D cables and pipes is an exasperating challenge that many product design engineers have to face. Creo Schematics (previously known as Pro/ENGINEER Routed Systems Designer) provides a solution. It is a 2D schematic CAD app designed to record electrical and mechanical systems, which also easily translates the data into Creo for your 3D cable and pipe designs.
Additionally, you can utilize schematics to mold your 3D designs. This removes the risk of data misapprehension and makes sure the logical compliance with the schematic.
Features and benefits:
- Make schematic designs quickly and easily and allow total system documentation, regardless of design complexity.
- Multi-disciplinary, including abilities for: wiring, piping, and hydraulic schematics.
- Enhanced for use with 3D cabling and piping routing within Creo Parametric.
- Drive 3D cabling routing within Creo Direct to save time and decrease mistakes..
- Multi-usability allows for improved efficiencies in simultaneous design work.
- The diagram tools support design reuse and also automation as part of the overall product development.